Friday, April 22, 2011

Congratulations to Chris and Carrie!

Congratulations to Chris and Carrie! My beautiful niece and her new husband! I am honored to photograph their wedding and all the beautiful moments they had shared on there special day. This is my first official wedding I had photographed and all by myself. It was very exciting and of course I was just nervous as the wedding party themselves! I have learned so much from the day and when it came time to edit I had learned so much about work flow etc. I will have to say I did pretty OK! But I think I am far away yet from where I really want to be in wedding photography. I wanted to try wedding photography and see how it feels, Its much different from Studio photography for sure! So far I LOVE it! Very Challenging and nervousness at the same time! I guess its the adrenaline you get from chasing the bridal party during the entire day. I would have to say at night when everyone is done with dinner its party time! This is my most favorite part of the day as I get to dance and hang out with the bridal party and snap away!! Here are some of the images I had took from Chris and Carrie's wedding their big day and my first wedding! Looking forward to June 11Th's wedding!




































No comments:

Post a Comment