Friday, November 20, 2009


I have been practicing my photography lots these days and feeling so inspired by videos I have seen that I decided to try some new lighting techniques and I am very pleased with the results! I have been studying and practicing photography for about a little over a year now and I can see from last year’s photos to this year’s photos what a big difference! I have learned a lot over a year. I would like to thank Karen Anderson, Scott (NewPortraitBiz) Brooke Nicole and many others who have inspired me and answered many of the questions that I have. In the photo, one of my favorite photography tools the target also my new photography studio set up in my work room (was the dining room) LOL! I would like to thank those mommies who let me practice on their precious children. =0) Many many more portraits to come and I am glad to share them with you. I am looking forward to working with many more customers and their children it’s my dream come true! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment